Sunday, August 16, 2015

Moving with La Fille

I'm as you already know; I (La Fille) am moving to Bellingham. I am moving into the first place that I will pay for and have in my name.

My mom and I just reserved a U-Haul to pack all my things into and I have managed to get one of my guy friends from school to help me and my dad move in (still working on finding a second). 

This is currently our living room/dining room border.

Filled with a small percentage of my things. It may look like a small amount, but it's a mountain! 

I honestly can't wait till the day where I get in my car with MudLynn and drive to our new home. 
It's exciting, yet terrifying.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on this big stepping stone !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am super excited for this part of my life!

      Delete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...