Saturday, August 22, 2015

Two Weeks To Go


Hey guys! MudLynn and I have hit that two-week mark till we move into the apartment! And of course, I could not resist a cute photo shoot with her. She knows how to pose for the camera.

Well, we've done some more packing and shopping. We just picked up some housewares and toiletries for me to start off with the first month. My stack of household goods is constantly growing because I find more things in my room or I buy something I forgot to grab. But you know what, it is better and smarter to have more than less. We also bought more wet dog food and treats for MudLynn. 
It's crazy looking at my planner and seeing how many days I have left as well as the things I have to do. I have pony parties and trails rides to do at St. Albans, a dentist appointment, hair appointment (to get my pink), and other appointments that I have no time to do anything else. I am however excited to get all my things into the apartment and start making the apartment feel like home.

Can't wait to settle down in the apartment in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...