Friday, August 21, 2015

Late Night Ponderings

Becoming an adult is a scary thing, at least for me I think it is. It's all about bills to be paid, accounts registered in your name and the list goes on and on. 

But seriously, why don't schools teach students things we actually need to know about the real world? We should be taught how to do our taxes, how to ace an interview and other skills we would need in the working world. I don't know why they don't, but this needs to be a thing in schools ASAP. 
Most of the time I am thankful for the education I receive but then I think reality wise, we should have more classes speacualized for the real world issues we will face in the future.


At least I have this buddy to keep in line. She motivates to become more responsible each day. Why? She's my furry child. I need to make sure she gets dinner every night, a warm bed to sleep in, and medications to keep her healthy. Owning a pet for me is like being a parent. 


MudLynn does wake me up and gets me moving, I can't lie in bed all day. 

I can't wait till we are in the apartment. Honestly, my friends are going to love her because she's that kind of dog who is always loved. She may even lure new friends. She has that effect on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...