Monday, August 17, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is sunny and warm.

I am thinking… about how I need to pack all of my stuff at home for the move to Bellingham.

I am thankful… That I have made many new friends at camp.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I had some cookies.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook,and the tv playing.

I am watching/listening… The Rewrite

Always one of my favorite things… is watching Netflix and riding.

I am reading… Nothing.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today - I gave my car, BamBam a good clean/vacuum because it was well needed. I also vacuumed the house and brushed MudLynn- so much puppy hair! Tuesday - I have an eye appointment. Wednesday through Friday - I am hanging out at home, packing and sorting. Saturday and Sunday - I am working trail rides back at camp!

MudLynn Update… She is doing well, getting excited for Bellingham. Or at least I'd like to say so.

College Update… I am all registered for classes next fall and I am so excited to move into the apartment.

Riding Update… I am still riding western as I finish up working at the camp doing trail rides and a pony party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...