Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Life of a College Student: Accepting Free Things at the Info Fair

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
To be quite honest, I love stuff that is free.  Like, being in college; bills are tight, sometimes there is no time to work, you're always hungry and looking for some sweet deals. The WWU Info Fair is where to go for free stuff and good deals.


I scored 2 plastic cups, two packets of ramen, two things of floss, a mini toothpaste, a toothbrush, a bottle opener, Cheez-its, cookies, a button, coupons, sunglasses, raffle tickets, and event notices! I did also score free deodorant at the Rec. Center, which was pretty awesome.

 I now have a bin under my sink that is holding all my travel items (miniature versions) and extra toothbrushes, toothpaste and floss. I also have a tupperware that holds all the little snack goodies that I got for free. I mean, free food is the best kind of food. Plus, free beauty items like toothbrushes or toothpaste are amazing because you have the little backups so you don't have to buy them at the store.

I actually took MudLynn to the first day of the info fair yesterday and she had so many people pet her and tell me how cute she is. I feel like a proud parent. But, Mud just has that face that says, "I am adorable, pet me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...