Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Quarter Starts When? TOMORROW?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Oh my gosh you guys, the quarter starts this Thursday! My mind is half screaming in terror and half shrieking with excitement!

I am so excited to start though! Here are some tips to make that first day amazing!

1. Pack your backpack the night before. Less hassle when searching for that textbook.

2. Put a few little snacks in your bag (ex. KIND bar or an Erin Baker's Breakfast cookie).

3. Taking the bus? Got an app that tells you the bus schedule? DOWNLOAD IT.

4. Lay your first day outfit out the night before, less stress in finding something to wear the next day.

5. Don't forget your wallet! It's got your cash and student ID in it!

6. Get a good night's sleep the night before, don't want to be cranky in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...