Thursday, September 3, 2015

Two Days till Moving Day


We had quite an eventful day. We took MudLynn to the vet to get some of her shots that were due so that she was good to go for moving. We also stocked up on Trifexis (flea, tick and heart worm) and got some Dasuquin (for her joints). She needed joint supplements now when she is still jumping on beds is a good time to start because it keep her moving nicely when she gets older. She was so good at the vet, but it's never her favorite thing. She kept trying to inch her way off the table.
But yeah, two more days! We pick up the UHaul tomorrow and pack it up, then Saturday we hit the road! I am so excited! My old roommate from the dorms messaged me saying that she's coming to visit me this month before school starts! I can't wait to see her, she's been in Europe over the summer visiting family. She'll be my first house guest of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...