Friday, September 4, 2015

One Day till Moving Day

Almighty, we did a lot today. Dad and I took my car to Sears to get its oil changed and tires checked, which only took 20 minutes. Score there! 

Around 4, we went to the U Haul place to get the truck. And after an hour or two of precarious loading and positioning, we managed to get nearly everything in there.


Not going to lie to you, but I may have hoarded some stuff 🙊. I mean, a girl needs to have all the essentials. 


Poor Mud is so confused about what's going on. She was laying on her bed tonight only her bed didnt have its normal cover on it - that was getting washed. This old bed is going in the trash because she has a new one!

Well, I'm heading to bed. Got to be up with the sun tomorrow to make our early ferry!

Stay tuned for pictures tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...