Sunday, September 6, 2015

MOVING DAY

Hey guys! Guess what day it is? It's moving day! We left bright and early to catch our ferry and got some delicious Starbucks. 


Mom and dad were in the U Haul and then MusLynn and I were in my car. For me, she's a crier when she goes for rides in the car. Oh well, I had music but it ain't too loud for her. 


MudLynn is a great little traveler. She does get a bit excited and vocal in the beginning, but then she settles down for nap. She has her bed to keep her cozy.


We are currently all moved in, but we are still unpacking. Mud and I went on a walk to Red Square on campus and that was a great workout. My calves are very sore.


I will post pictures of the apartment when I'm done unpacking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...