Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Back At It


Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the delay in posts, I am still unpacking and organizing. I did get back into my riding flow today by going to the barn with my former teammate, Nicole to ride some ponies.  Hopefully I shall hear what my work schedule will be at the barn, but my trainer said I am more than welcome to text her and ask which horse needs to be worked. I got to see my trainer as well! It was so nice to see her after working at camp all summer. 


MudLynn is doing great. She is settling in like a little champ. She was born for apartment life. If she's not sleeping on my bed, she is snuggled in hers with her head against the wall. Odd dog, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...