Saturday, September 12, 2015

Life Last Week 2015-2


Bests:

1. I got myself all settled in the apartment! I unpacked everything in about two days tops.

2. MudLynn has adapted to not having a yard, but now we go on nice long walks in the morning and evening.

3. I got to ride at the barn again! I am still super sore but I will be riding as much as I can working horses for my trainer.

Worsts:

1. When previous tenants don't change their address and you get their mail.

2. Had my first adult mishap. I did the dishes and one of my ziplock container lids melted. Mental note: don't put the lids in the dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...