Wednesday, November 25, 2015

It's Thanksgiving Week, but Almost Christmas...

Oh goodness, just a month from today it will be Christmas Day! How crazy is that? You know what that means, we have to get to Thanksgiving in order to be in full Christmas mode. But before Christmas, there are finals to get done, which means an overload of studying.

I need to find an event for my feature story proposal, which is due on Monday and my last installment on my Recreation project is due Monday as well. Thankfully, my feature story is basically my final exam for Journalism. 

Since it is winter, I started a new project. I am knitting an infinity scarf for myself. I will wear it during the winter and probably to few school games if there are any. I am pretty sure there is one or two home games for the hockey team, but I'll have to check the sports calendar for some more.


MudLynn and I are back in Poulsbo for Thanksgiving with Mom and Dad. This picture was from last night when the power went out due to the wind. It was so cold, I gave her my blanket and I huddled in my sleeping bag! Hopefully soon, the propane guy will get here soon to light the pilot light on the fire place! Can't wait to have a fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...