Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is sunny, but cold.

I am thinking… about how I need to pack all of my stuff  and load my car to go home for Thanksgiving.

I am thankful… that I have my dog with me in Bellingham.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I had chicken and rice for dinner.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and students in the stairwell.

I am watching/listening… Nothing.

Always one of my favorite things… is watching Netflix and riding.

I am reading… Nothing.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post and two articles for the Odyssey.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today - I went to class and had at lesson with Tara at Kim's barn. Friday - I have class in the morning and then I may be bathing MudLynn before I go home for Thanksgiving. Saturday - I am getting together with some friends from St. Albans because one of our coworkers is coming up to visit the staff in Bellingham! Sunday - I am probably going to be doing homework at day. Monday - Class and homework, the usual. Tuesday - Packing in the morning, class, and then I am heading home for Thanksgiving break!

MudLynn Update… She is doing well, been a bit needy though. 

College Update… I am all registered for classes next quarter!

Riding Update… I am currently training for the rest of the quarter since we only had two horse shows. I placed 1st at LBCC two weeks ago. Time to work hard for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...