Thursday, November 19, 2015

A Little Fun at Practice Yesterday



At practice yesterday, I learned to ride on the buckle. What that really means is we ride with our fingers on the buckle of the reins and we let the horse stretch their neck for their comfort, then we slowly bring them back so that they work up to the bit. It was so much fun! I rode Fiesta who is owned by the team's trainer, Suzie. I had a little fun with her by riding her through blocks by using simple tap of pressure on her neck as well as my seat and legs. I was so sore after the ride.

And then I went to the gym... Which was good and bad. I am really sore, but I am going to be very strong for next years competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...