Sunday, November 1, 2015

Pumpkin Patches and Jack O'Lanterns


What a glorious day for Halloween! Oh wait, it was raining all day and night yesterday! Anyway, rain or shine, we are always on the move. Rain never stops me from having an adventure. I went to a pumpkin patch with my friends T, Shana, and Reilly. It was a little drizzly but we found two awesome pumpkins! Bellewood Acres was an awesome place and I am so going back next fall before Halloween to do their corn maze and corn cannons. Hey, I at least got to carve a pumpkin. That was on the checklist!


Not my pumpkin, just one I was able to pick up and snap a picture with!


Hehe, we're cool! Reilly took the picture. I used to not want to do this photo ops with these cut outs but now I always want to do them.

Many of you are probably wondering what I carved into my pumpkin... Is it a bird, is it a plane? Why no, it's a New England Patriot!! I am a huge fan of the Patriots since I lived in Rhode Island and I decided to carve this, but my friend T helped me shave it down so the light could come through.

We also did even roast the pumpkin seeds from the pumpkins, well it was really all Reilly. He made them with Paprika, salt and pepper and good gravy they were good!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo of you and the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin patches / orchards are so much fun! That's an awesome pumpkin you're holding up. Like perfect!

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...