Sunday, December 13, 2015

Life Last Week: 2015-5


Bests:
1. School has ended! Yay! Time to sit back and relax and ride.

2. I got a B in my Recreation class! Proof that I need to major in that degree!

3. I found the major that is truly for me and I have filled an application that will remain on file in case a spot in the major opens up for Spring quarter.

Worsts:
1. I think I got two C's. I mean, C's do get degrees in reality even though A's are what college students would love to have on their transcript.

2. My electric bill was almost $100 this month. #1 reason why I sometimes hate winter and not having a fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...