Sunday, February 21, 2016

End of the Season Thoughts

PC: Ariel Haustveit

I just wanted to say that I am very proud of myself this season on the riding team. I have ridden amazing horses and learned things I need to work on for next season.


It was a fun season with the team filled with laughs, memories and lessons.


This was from my last show in Oregon at OSU's show. I rode three horses, Abby, Tahoe and Abby. All amazing horses who showed me that I need to work on having a more forward ride, sitting up with my chest open, sinking deeper in my heels as well as future work with no stirrups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...