Thursday, February 25, 2016

I've Changed My Major! Again...

You know how the first two years of GUR's/general ed classes are where you find out what you really want to study? Well for me, it's like the third year attending college and I have finally figured out what I want to do.

I have gone from education, to journalism, to recreation and finally now to fashion merchandising.

I have decided for good that my major will be fashion merchandising. Why you may ask? Because I am obsessed with Vogue, make-up, fashion designer, clothes and shoes (I have a lot of them). It all really started when I watched The Devil Wears Prada, idolizing Meryl Streep's character, and binging on spinach and chicken salads. Hmm, I should eat more salads.

Miranda Priestly's best Devil Wears Prada quotes

I am actually going to be transferring for the Spring to Olympic College because they have two fashion classes so I thought it would be a good idea to jump into the field now rather than wait until ODU in Norfolk. So, I am super excited to talk the classes as well as moving back home to Poulsbo. I've really realized that I am not ready to adult yet, I mean it is not a race to see who can adult first. I will be moving back home and back to Virginia with my parents.

Stay tuned for the next blog post series of PCS 2016!

1 comment:

  1. No shame - I'm not ready to "adult" yet and I have an 18 year old of my own! I'm sure you'll do great in whatever field you choose to go into.

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...