Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Life Last Week: 2016-1



I'm really enjoying my job at PetSmart. Each day I learn something new to do, plus I see so many cute puppies! I saw a really cute mini Husky and 8 week old Husky puppy this week. I love giving all the dogs treats when they come to the register.

MudLynn's hair is slowly growing back from her surgery! Yay! Although, we do have future ultrasounds and x-rays. She had a mass removed from her back a few weeks ago and it turned out to be cancerous. Let's hope the ultrasounds and x-rays show nothing on the screens!

I also announced last week that I am moving back to Virginia with my parents, but I've also made the decision to move back to Poulsbo for the Spring quarter. Olympic College has a few fashion classes that I want to take since I am going to be a fashion merchandising major when I transfer to Old Dominion University next year. I am super excited for the classes, but most of all I am excited to be going home. I miss my mom!

Oh yeah, and I change my major for the last and final time!! I am going from Journalism to Recreation to a Fashion Merchandising major. I made this decision based off a few conclusions, well maybe a lot of them. I don't like being outdoorsy (rec major out), I like writing my opinion and I can't turn it off (jour major out) and I love clothes, make-up and all that goodness (fashion merchandising major IN).


1 comment:

  1. Hope your puppy is OK! It's so sad when you know they're not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...