Sunday, March 6, 2016

Exploring Bellingham: Rocket Doughnuts

This past Friday, one of my friends and I went to Rocket Doughnuts. Possibly, the only doughnut shop in Bellingham. After living on the East Coast, I grew up with the ritual of getting doughnuts Saturday mornings. Moving here, the closest doughnut place is Krispy Kreme in Tacoma or Rocket Doughnuts in Bellingham. 

The doughnuts at Rocket Doughnut were so good, it was sinfully good. The doughnuts I bought were two frosted cake doughnuts, but they were delicious. Rocket Doughnuts had a doughnut that was almost the size of a dinner plate or even my head. 

But other than that, it was a wonderful Friday afternoon before work and two well deserved doughnuts. I am trying to go to as many little places in Bellingham before I move back home to Poulsbo.

I have a few more posts of Bellingham places I've been! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...