Wednesday, April 27, 2016

MudLynn meets her future roomie, Harper


Well, since I haven't updated you. I will be moving into another apartment in my complex and live with my friend Lily who is on the riding team at Western, ding ding a horse girl as my roommate! Anyways, back to the topic. So yesterday, I watched her new puppy, Harper. Harper is a little mini-Aussie cross that Lily recently adopted. 


MudLynn was very good with Harper. She didn't really care for her because I was focusing all my attention on Harper so that she would potty on my carpet. Sorry Mud, I still love you. But overall, Mud did not growl, snarl or anything towards Harper. I'm pretty sure Harper was a bit intimidated with MudLynn's size. Harper did want to play, though.


Just a little note: Harper does have parvo which is a virus that affects puppies between the ages of 6 weeks and 6 months. Harper, however, is on the mend, she only have a little bit of diarrhea. However with a virus this harsh to puppies, it is also harsh on the wallet. Below I listed the link to her Go Fund Me that Lily made, please donate to help this little pup. She is the sweetest thing and so cuddly.

https://www.gofundme.com/2453fh9b

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...