Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is a little chilly, but the sun is out.

I am thinking… about classes for next quarter and my plan of study.

I am thankful… that I have MudLynn to help me destress since I have to take her outside.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I had strawberries for breakfast and some tilapia and broccoli for lunch.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and Rihanna playing on my iPod...

I am watching/listening… Rihanna.

Always one of my favorite things… is watching Netflix and riding.

I am reading… Nothing.

I am making… This blog post because I am really slacking on the posting everyday regime.

I am writing… This blog post, reviews for my 490 class, weekly review for 490, a journal for 370, and my Odyssey article for the week.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Monday - I had no class, so I did some reading and then spent part of the day outside with Mud, Kaveh, and Bruno. Tuesday - I have class and then a group work session at the library tonight. Wednesday - no class, so I will probably do my reviews and then go to the dog park at Larrabee. Thursday - Class and then nothing. Friday - I have a lesson in the morning and then Mud and I head to Poulsbo for her post-surgery check-up as well as get some Sluy's to bring home.

MudLynn Update… She is doing well, passed out on the rug.

College Update… College... I wish I graduated already. I do only have 3 quarters left until I graduate.

Riding Update… We are in the off season so we are just lessoning. I do feel a great improvement in my jumping. I got ot jump Suzi's horse (below) and had an absolute blast!

2 comments:

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...