Saturday, April 2, 2016

The Bellinghamster I Am


Moving to Bellingham has probably been the greatest decision of my life. I am attending the college of my dreams, riding with a team I love to the fullest, and exploring every inch of the Bellinghamster in me.

I came to Bellingham with all what I call "fancy" clothes and such hoping to make a good impression to those I encounter. But as the quarters and months went by, I realized it's not about how you dressed; but it was about being yourself and dressing for your comfort.


I've switched out girly clothes for slouchy tops and leggings, hats for beanies and some shoes for Birks and Vans. Comfort is now my style and I love it. It's kinda sporty and still yet comfortable. Don't get me wrong, I still wear skirts and dresses and have that desire to look nice and put together, but I know feel most confident in my new found style.



No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...