Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sorry About Being AWOL

MudLynn likes snoozing on her pad and the pillow. Might need to look into getting her a bed for the living room.

Life has been a bit crazy lately with school and work. I've been on a routine where I go to school, do homework, take the dog out, hang out with Kaveh, and then go to bed all to just repeat but it does slightly change with the days I work. My time is so scarce since I spend the majority of my week either working or doing homework so that I can have a stress-free weekend.

I do find the time where I can go lay out on the grass in the park or take Mud to the dog park one afternoon. I love going outside when the weather is absolutely gorgeous.

My goal starting today has gone pretty well. I am starting to cook more food for a few days so that I have something to eat before I either go to work or to class.

I will try to keep up with more blog posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...