Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Am I Experiencing Premature Senioritis?




I am at that point where, to be honest, I don't want to do school anymore. I know I have a year and that I need to do better than my last quarters but I just don't want to anymore. I don't feel like I've been slacking this quarter, I am doing pretty well right now.
If my mom is reading this right now, sorry mom! But lately, I take about less than a week to write a paper and granted these are like 1000-1500 word papers so to me they're pretty easy. Plus I love writing papers. 

One way I know I am experiencing premature-senioritis, although this is my version of senioritis. I'm like doing readings and such two days before the class, but I understand the material, basically I leave it to nearly the last day. Another reason is that if I am half way done with something, I am done for the day. Bye, I am going to sit and watch the sunset at Locust. My senioritis is basically my escape from school. Why let a beautiful sunny day go by when homework is half way done? Go enjoy the sun.

And also, part of me doesn't want to work anymore. All I want to do is to be paid to ride horses, take care of dogs and to just be outside all the time. But then again, I love my job. God, I just want to ride every day and all day on trails. That's my goal; to get a truck, trailer and two horses to hit the trails on. Miss Fiona would be perfect for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...