Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Why I Love Working at PetSmart

In life, we usually have at least 4 or 5 different jobs before we hit our real life job. But there is always that one job that we love the instant we start, normally it is our first actual job before the real life job and that is how it is for me. Since I started working at PetSmart in the Winter, I grew to love working retail but more so with animals. 

I meet so many puppies and dogs on my shifts and I love it! They love coming to the register because they know I give cookies and the puppies know I get cuddles all the time. I cuddled with a black Pomeranian puppy named Vader and then later on with a Shih Tzu puppy.

 I enjoy my job because my co-workers are like family, we goof off all the time after closing when we face aisles and shut things down. We also see exotic animals that we have never seen before, tonight I met a Sugar Glider who had her pouch that said "Party" on it. It was adorable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...