Tuesday, July 26, 2016

30 Before 30: Getting Chacos

I am so glad I joined the whole Chaco trend. I bought my pair from REI in Bellingham before I left for camp and all I can say is that I love them very much.


They are so comfortable and easy to slip on and off. I wear them with socks a lot of the time at camp; I know, I'm that kind of person. I tend to wear them with my patterned socks because patterned socks are so cool and fun looking than normal socks. I wear them the most for in and out day; especially if my toes are painted nicely.

I did originally buy them with a toe loop, but my toe is bigger than Texas to fit in the toe loop after working in the arena, so I just flatten it down and wear socks with my Chacos.



If you are really into the outdoors and want a sandal that will last you a long time, go check out Chacos at this website. You will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...