Saturday, July 30, 2016

Life Last Week : 2016-2


Life last week has been pretty busy. With me at camp, I have no time to do anything I want (aka, blogging everyday) because I am working from sun-up to sun-down, but I do love my job. I just finished my 2nd to last week of camp, so one more week then I head back to Bellingham with MudLynn. I am excited to get back to my routine and spend more time with Kaveh before summer ends.

I have also come to the realization over the past few weeks at camp that working with kids is my future, whether it is at the YMCA or more work through the Girl Scouts of Western Washington. Working with kids made me realize that I shouldn't take life too seriously and to always look on the bright side of everything that happens, and also that everything happens for a reason.

MudLynn has been very good for Mom, despite chewing up the living room blinds. She is always so excited to see me when I come home. I am excited to take her back to Bellingham so that she can go to the dog park and go on the trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...