Saturday, July 30, 2016

My First Time Experience at the Auburn Nordstrom Rack

Store Spotlight: Nordstrom Rack
Photo Credit
Before I went to Nordstrom Rack in Auburn, I thought it would be the prettiest and neatest store ever. I heard many of my friends say that they found this shoe made by this brand or this sweater by this brand.

Sadly... I was mistaken. By the time I stepped into the store, I was sorely disappointed in what I saw. Everything was displayed by size or type of clothing. Nothing was organized by brand, which is what I was hoping to see. 

Throughout my 30 minutes in the store, I found only one brand I was looking for and it was a dress from TopShop. Come on y'all, TopShop should have it's own section in the store.

I know it is only one Nordstrom Rack that I have been to, but I like going into a store hoping to run to the brand I like in order to find some clothes to buy. I did hear plans of a Nordstrom Rack coming to Silverdale, and if it does happen, I am going to review that store.

Although I wasn't pleased with the stores organization, I did find a cute pair of Toms and a nice burgundy top that will look lovely with leggings, a black cardigan and my new Toms. I am thinking a nice end of summer/beginning of fall look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...