Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Say Hello to the English Coach!




As it is my last year on the riding team, I have decided to take advantage of any opportunities that come my way. Last week, I received an email from our team president asking if anyone would like to be her sidekicks at the horse shows as the English or Western coaches. This means that my job is that I could call rerides if they needed to happen, coach from the rail, give pep talks beforehand and also to be down in the mounting area making sure that boots were polished and everything else was in tip-top shape.

I am super excited about this opportunity to help the team grow and to also grow myself as a leader. I just need to complete some forms and such and then I am all set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...