Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Farewell PetSmart, Hello YMCA

Well, I just left PetSmart and began my new job with the YMCA. I am sad that I have left my coworkers at PetSmart, such fun closing talks on the walkies and funny moments in the store.

I am really excited about my job at the YMCA though. I had my first day yesterday and it was as bad as I thought it would be. I thought there was a whole system as to run the after school enrichment, but nope. I think today, I am going to have the kids do healthy mind time after snack and outdoor time. In order for them to succeed, we need to set a path for that succession.

But overall, I love the schedule I have because I only leave the house for no more than 2 hours (at least until school starts). It's perfect for MudLynn because then she is not alone for a long amount of time. I don't like leaving her for more than a few hours since she is older and wants to be around me a lot more.

I just can't stand leaving her at home when I have either errands, work, or school. She's such a lovebug,

Well, that is my update on life, stay tuned for more blog posts! One will be coming after Labor Day Weekend about an upcoming camping trip to Baker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...