Monday, October 17, 2016

Fall in Bellingham and Weekly Goals


I adore fall, especially in Bellingham. All of the trees are beautiful and vibrant colors. It likes that crossroad to winter from summer. But sometimes I wish it could be fall forever. I just enjoy having a hot drink in my hand as I walk to campus. Hearing the crunch of leaves under my boots or the sound of rain pattering on the windows.



So I am going to be starting weekly goals this week because I have been slacking in errands and such. So this week's goal is to cook more food. Today, I made a crockpot for the week and I also make some pork chops and sweet potatoes. So day 1 of Cook More Goal is checked off. I've been such a slacker with cooking which made me go out to eat a bit. 
With my cooking goal, it will help me decrease the amount of money I spend on food from restaurants. Plus, I can whip up more delicious dishes to cook for Kaveh and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...