Tuesday, October 11, 2016

My Newish Hair


Who doesn't love a selfie stick?

Hey guys! I wanted to give you an update on my look. I haven't done much when it comes to clothes and such, it still the same pretty much. However, I did get my hair dyed about two months ago. There was a huge trend on grey/silver hair and I want in on the gig. So when I moved back to Bellingham, I found an amazing salon (The Velvet Rope Hair Studio) and got this amazing hair done. 

I feel very witchy with it and I love it so much. Since it has been about 2 1/2 months since I have had it done, I haven't gone in for a tone. It takes a long time for color to fade with my hair because (a) I don't wash my hair every day and (b) I invested in the LOMA hair products that they sold in the hair studio. It has kept my hair color on point and my hair very soft and moisturized. 

Maybe I'll ransack my closet and put a witch costume together for Halloween... I have a witch-like dress!



No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...