Monday, October 31, 2016

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It is a bit gloomy and a bit rainy.

I am thinking... About all the things I have to do this week.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I'm eating some yummy cereal for breakfast.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type and Netflix.

I am watching... Nothing at the moment, but I am typing this blog post, my skills resume, 

Always one of my favorite things... To watch scary movies with friends and eat delicious food.

I am reading... My assignment directions.

I am making... I am working on the next infinity scarf that I am making. I think I'll give it to a friend for Christmas. Homemade gifts are the best.

I am writing... This blog post and my resume skills sheet.

A plans I have for this week... I don't have classes today, so I am spending the morning/afternoon doing homework readings and assignments and then I go to work. Tuesday, I have class and then a team meeting. Wednesday, I have practice, errands (food shopping), and work. Thursday, I have classes again. Friday, I have practice and then work. This weekend, I have nothing so far but we will see what comes our way.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well. She enjoyed her weekend adventure at Winchester. She is snoozing in her bed in my room as I am watching Gossip Girl and doing assignments.

College Update... I just realized that I need to have a degree evaluation and turn in papers for my major.

Riding Update...  I placed first at the first show of the season and now only need 4 points until I can go to Regionals. My goals are set high this year since it is my last year on the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...