Thursday, December 8, 2016

I Want To Do Everything and Have Everything

Figuring out what you want to be after college is very hard. I bounce back and forth from working student at a barn, a teacher, and many other things. The think is that I need to figure it out because there are things that I want to have in life.


So far I have started figuring the beginning stage of my life post-college. I'm working on my certifications as a substitute teacher but I have also found two job postings of teacher's assistants, which I think would be fun. I wouldn't be a teacher but I would be working in a classroom with kids. Eventually, I would like to go back to school and get a degree/certificate to be an actual teacher but this will be a good start for me.

Life is hard because you want to do everything, but you only get one lifetime. I wish I was a vampire so that I could live out every single thing I want to do one year at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...