Thursday, December 15, 2016

The Jungle Book - Live Action

9 Things Disney Fans Need to Know About The Jungle Book, According to Jon Favreau:
Photo Credit
Okay, let me just say this one thing, the special effects for this film were spot on. Disney outdid themselves with the effects and I applaud them on that. However, there were a few things I was nit-picky about.

  1. The movie setting wasn't in India. The setting of the movie was in India. In the book, it was in Central Provinces of India, near Seoni. Hellooooo Disney, could you not change one crucial piece of the story.
  2. There were animals that wouldn't be in India... Ok, when did we ever see a hyena or antelopes in the story.
  3. Indian animals in an African setting. Tigers, orangutans, bears, and wolves do not live in Africa.
Okay away from that, one thing I was also nit-picky about was the actors. Don't get me wrong, they did a fantastic job in their roles. But if this was naturally set in India, why wouldn't they have hired some of the actors/actresses from Bollywood to voice some of the characters. It only makes more sense.

Anyways, Disney is doing amazing with their live action films and I can't wait to see how they do Beauty and the Beast. We shall have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...