Monday, December 19, 2016

Rogue One: Same Story or What?

Photo Credit
In all honesty, I loved the film. It was so well made and the CGI was on point. However, it was literally the same story: Destroy the Death Star. Although, it was amazing. Even though it was about the Death Star's destruction, it showed how the rebels got the plans. So imagine the Death Star being completed and then the beginning of Episode IV. Rogue One was pretty much Episode 3.5.

It was interesting that they told the story from a different character's point of view: from the view of Jin. Jin's character was awesome, she didn't need a man to do her work. She did it herself. She defined herself, not a man. She was pretty bad-a**. I LOVED her.

The CGI of Princess Leia at the end was amazing. It just proves how advanced the entertainment industry has become. She looked like she was young again, but alas it was CGI! Princess Leia is my favorite because she's awesome, she's a fighter but not a wimp like Padme.

After seeing Rogue One, it has put me in a Star Wars mode. I'm currently watching Episode IV. I'm sure you all went home after seeing it saying, "Let's watch the rest of them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...