Monday, December 19, 2016

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... The snow is all gone because it rained. It's cold but sunny now.

I am thinking... About all the things I have to do this week.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I ate some chocolate fingers and chips. I know, so healthy right?

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type and Netflix.

I am watching... Nothing at the moment, but I am typing this blog post and Star Wars playing on the TV.

Always one of my favorite things... To watch scary movies with friends and eat delicious food.

I am reading... Nothing.

I am making... I am working on the next infinity scarf that I am making. I think I'll give it to a friend for Christmas. Homemade gifts are the best.

I am writing... This blog post and my resume skills sheet.

A plans I have for this week... I have work in the mornings and afternoons from today till Thursday. Then it's Christmas! When I am not at work I will be doing blog posts and other cleaning endeavors in the apartment.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well. She is snoozing on the bed while I type this up.

College Update... I am all registered for classes, I just need to purchase my books for the quarter.

Riding Update...  I have to start getting ready for this quarter of shows. We have a few double English shows so I will most likely point out by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...