Thursday, January 5, 2017

Putting Away Christmas is... So sad

As much as you all know, Christmas is my favorite time of the year. All the songs, snow, chocolates and decorations make it all seem so cheerful and merry in the apartment, especially if MudLynn is wearing his Christmas sweater.

Ah, I am looking at the tree that is just waiting to be boxed wishing it was still covered in ornaments again. Oh well, I will need to get a bigger one next year since Mom has sent me more ornaments for my tree, and I am still waiting for more! Oh well, that means I can decorate for other holidays like St. Patty's, Valentine's Day, July 4th, and others that I can't think of right now.

The one thing I realized is that my walls are still somewhat bare. I need more canvas prints, posters, or tapestries on my walls. It's nice to see a lot of pictures in the apartment. I may just have to go check the estate clearance shop out in Lyden again. I scored some adorable pictures there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...