Sunday, January 22, 2017

How I Will Improve 2017


2016 was a crazy year. My parents moved back to the east coast, I declared my major, took on the role as hunt seat assistant coach and became the social media director for Western's Odyssey chapter.

Image may contain: snow, sky, mountain, tree, outdoor and nature

My goal for this year is to explore more, read more, make more memories, achieve more and be better than I was in 2016.

My goal is to read at least 20 books, do more hikes with Kaveh, get MudLynn more active as she is getting older, host more fun nights with friends like game nights and such, be more serious about what I will be doing after college and budget more efficiently.

This year, it is my goal to figure out what I am going to do after college. I have a lot of things that I need to think about in terms of getting a better paying job.

I still have this whole year to figure it out, but I'm starting now so that I have options on the table that I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...