Monday, January 23, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It is sunny outside, but we had a random hour of fog and then it became sunny again.

I am thinking... About all the things I have to do this week.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I ate some rice and adobo. I had a cinna bon for breakfast. Score! I ate breakfast!

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type.

I am watching... Nothing at the moment.

Always one of my favorite things... To watch scary movies with friends and eat delicious food.

I am reading... My comparative cultural studies textbook.

I am making... Nothing really.

I am writing... This blog post.

A plans I have for this week... I had class this morning, then I did homework and filled out a summer job application and I have work later. Tuesday- I have a lesson, class, possibly another ride, and then time for homework and meetings. Wednesday- class and work. Thursday- class and work again. Then I gotta pack and do homework. Friday- I have class and I'm going to go ride after. Then I have to hit the road for the horse show. God, I am so busy!

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well. She is snoozing on the bed while I type this up.

College Update... I am already stressed with the amount of reading.

Riding Update...  We have two more shows this quarter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...