Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It is cloudy outside, with tons of snow on the ground.

I am thinking... About all the things I have to do this week.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I ate some candy hahaha, but we are making nachos later.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type, GTA on the tv and Annie's music.

I am watching... Kaveh play GTA.

Always one of my favorite things... To watch scary movies with friends and eat delicious food.

I am reading... The Girl on the Train.

I am making... Nothing really.

I am writing... This blog post.

A plans I have for this week... No class or work today since it is a snow day. I don't think I'll be able to go to my lesson because I still have a cold, but I will have to go to class and work. I will have to muster to go to the team meeting if there is one. Wednesday, I have work. Thursday, I have class and work. Friday, I have work. The weekend is fully open; just the way I like it.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well. She is snoozing on the couch next to Dom.

College Update... I am already stressed with classwork.

Riding Update...  We have two more shows this quarter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...