Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Kylie Cosmetics Collection

I have always been in a search for the best liquid lipstick. And I have found the one brand that is absolutely amazing.

I have accumulated quite the collection of Kylie liquid lipsticks (about 8). And let me tell you, I have pretty much tossed out most of my other lipsticks - my own choice of course.

I love Kylie's liquid lipsticks for a few reasons. They are kiss proof, drink proof, food proof and last all night long. Some of the darker shades though are a bit patchy (Kourt K for example), but they are amazing colors. They also smell like cupcakes, which makes them even better!


In the photo, we go from my wrist to my elbow. The first two shades are the metals Reign and Kymajesty. I love the metals, very grundge. The next two I consider my nudes, Exposed and Dolce K. The last four are my fun shades: Ginger, Kristen, Merry and Kourt K. I don't wear Kourt K very much because it is very patchy on the lips.

These are pretty much the only lipsticks I wear. Yes, they are drying because they are matte, but I make sure I take a few days off from wearing them in order to give my lips time to breathe. I also moisturize my lips a ton with lip balms.

I'm super excited to see what new products Kylie will come out with. I am expecting a small package from Kylie's Valentine's Day collection so I will have another review post soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...