Tuesday, February 28, 2017

A Look Back on February


Reading: I am currently reading three books... I know I should just be focusing on one. I am working on the first Harry Potter, The Girl on the Train, and the Rebel Queen.

Watching: I've finally finished watching the second season of Outlander since I got it for my birthday. I am also rewetting Friends, Rules of Engagement, Outlander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Gilmore Girls.

Listening: I've been listening to Evanescence lately, but I pretty much listen to Top 100 Hits and my Starred playlists on Spotify. I've also been listening to the Top Country Hits on Spotify as well, so my music is pretty well rounded. I swap every day to a different playlist to keep up to date with new songs.

Working On: I am working on my posts for the blog since I have been slacking. I am also working extra hard the rest of the month and the first two weeks of practices for Regionals. The rest of my year, I am literally breaking my back to make sure I get good grades in my classes each quarter. Need good grades and GPA. I'm working super hard to make my articles sore in page views and shares, so I am starting to work on them on Sunday's to get the best content out of my brain.

Waiting For: The weather to get warmer and sunnier. I want to go camping again and wear shorts and tanks tops. I am tired of rain and clouds and a temperature below 50 degrees. We have had a lot of snow days this month, so I am hoping the snow is done for good!

Reflecting On: My spending has been better. I've decided to get into using coupons to save a few dollars here and there. I'm also starting to shop at Winco where I can get more food for my dollar. I'm just low key reflecting on everything in my life, which is too much to type.

Researching: I'm currently researching jobs that are education/children related. I have found some awesome teacher assistant jobs near Seattle since there are very few here in Bellingham. I will continue working for the YMCA until I decide where it is I will go next. I'm also checking apartments near each job posting to see what rent would be like. We will see what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...