Monday, March 6, 2017

Finally Meal Prepping

The weekend was a good one. Stayed in Friday night, spent Saturday with friends, and then meal prepped with Kaveh for the week. He and I had been talking about doing it for like the past month but never did it. Today, we actually did it and we did pretty well for our first time doing it together. We're gonna look for some new recipes for next time so that we have a nice change.

It was fun to be cooking together and I can't wait to do it again. It was crazy with a number of containers we had to fill or were filled on the dining table. It was like Tupperware madness.

We made three dishes. Steak with veggies and sweet potatoes, salmon with pasta and asparagus in pesto, and barbecue chicken with rice and veggies.

I can't wait to try the other two dishes since I had the steak and veggies yesterday. I'm going to save my other steak and veggies for Friday so I'll just heat it up and go hit the road to Oregon.

I think I'll have the chicken for dinner today. That sounds yummy. Barbecue chicken... Mmm Mmm good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...