Wednesday, April 5, 2017

It's An Exciting Week!

I am officially getting a new bed! Woohoo! I've been having such hard times sleeping at night that I decided to invest in a bed that was one bed and not two twins, but also of a different density. The new bed I am getting next week is a queen and it is a plush bed, so I am super excited for it to come!

Also, I had an Ikea gift card that I was saving for a new bed from Ikea, but now I used it to buy new bedding. So I bought a new comforter and a duvet cover and pillow cases. Time for something neutral that will be relaxing and not dizzying like my old comforter. Plus it will make cleaning so much easier because I can just strip of the duvet cover.


Also, one of best friends is coming to visit me this week so I am working hard to get all my homework and readings done before she arrives tomorrow. I don't want to have to worry about homework while she is here. It will be even more fun since she is now 21 and we can go get a drink together. So we will be going to one of the bars this week to play pool and have a drink and just really catch up on life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...