Monday, April 3, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's a little cloudy, but mainly blue skies! That means sandal weather!

I am thinking... The West-B and Math Placement Tests that I have to take either this month or next month so that they are two things I don't have to worry about come October when I apply for the education program. Oh, I need to go get stronger allergy pills and my nose spray today.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I ate some toast and a cookie today.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type and students talking.

I am watching... Nothing.

Always one of my favorite things... To watch scary movies with friends and eat delicious food.

I am reading... Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

I am making... Nothing really.

I am writing... This blog post.

A plans I have for this week... I don't have work Monday-Friday. MWF I have my Psych 101 class, TR I have my English class. Shana is coming Wednesday night for a visit!! We'll probably go out for dinner and maybe play some pool. I have practice on Saturday morning and I'm going to try and ride Cyd again to get my confidence and mojo back.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well. She is snoozing on her bed.

College Update... I am going to apply to the Elementary Education Professional Program next year. I will still graduate but I will go back to school to get the program so that I can become a teacher! I have already started filling out the program application.

Riding Update...  Cyd made me lose my mojo/confidence because he kept finding things to spook at; also I hate the indoor area cause you can hear the cars outside on the busy road.

1 comment:

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...