Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday's Mean...

Homework, masking, pampering MudLynn, cleaning, eating, washing and so many other things I feel I need to do.

I just bathed MudLynn and cleaned her ears as well, so she smells so good right now. She is currently chewing her rawhide in bliss knowing she isn't in the water anymore. She pretty much had a pamper session today. She also got brushed! We are working on doing that every day to reduce the amount of hair that she sheds.


I on the other hand just did a clay mask cause I felt like pampering my skin. I'm trying everything I know to help keep my skin clear and ageless. I am drinking multiple bottles of water to stay hydrated especially since the weather is getting nicer and water is becoming more important. I also cleaned everything in the kitchen (even the floor). I also washed my sheets for the month of April, which is a score for me.

I'm trying to stick to a monthly schedule of things I should do at the beginning of the month and it is off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...