Sunday, April 2, 2017

Things To Do This Spring

Oh man, I have a lot to do before October. Well, not really a lot, but it seems like a lot to do for me.


I have to obviously make good grades to raise my GPA up to the GPA minimum for the education program. So I really need to make more so A's than B's, but B's would be okay. I'm really aiming for A's. My GPA isn't really where I want it to be, but I am making it my goal to raise it this quarter and over fall quarter.

I need to sign up for the math placement test and for the West-B test. I need to pass the placement test so that I don't have to take Math 112.

I just know that from here on out, I must do stellar in my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...