Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's cloudy right now, but I think it is supposed to rain more today.

I am thinking... About all the things I have to do this week since it is officially Spring Quarter.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I ate some cheerios today.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type, MudLynn's snoring and a video playing.

I am watching... Tough Guise: Violence, Media, and the Crisis in Masculinity for my Psych 119 class.

Always one of my favorite things... To watch scary movies with friends and eat delicious food.

I am reading... The Rebel Queen.

I am making... Nothing really.

I am writing... This blog post, my introductory discussion post for psych 119, my spring quarter assignment due dates doc.

A plans I have for this week... I work on Monday-Friday in the mornings and afternoons. MWF I have my Psych 101 class, TR I have my English class. Thursday, I am meeting the chair of the Elementary Education Professional Program so I am hoping that he can help me work something out so that I can apply for the program. I don't know when I can ride during the week yet.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well. She is snoozing on her bed.

College Update... I am going to apply to the Elementary Education Professional Program next year. I will still graduate but I will go back to school to get the program so that I can become a teacher! I have already started filling out the program application.

Riding Update...  Since it is Spring Quarter, we don't have any shows. However, I believe we are going to be doing some clinics and volunteering opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...